Happy New Year everyone! May 2016 prove to be a prosperous year for us all.
Late this morning I spent some time perusing my 2015 Jetpack annual report. If you don’t like stats look away now.
- This blog received over 14,000 page views in 2015.
- Visitors came from 123 countries including Kiribati.
- I wrote 52 blog posts (every Friday afternoon).
- March 20th was the most popular day with 341 views.
- My most viewed post was 7 Famous Writers Who Died Poor.
2016 promises more of the same.
As many of you know my third novel, Symbiosis, is being released later this month (21st January).
Here is some information about Symbiosis.
- Symbiosis is a Psychological Thriller (a story which emphasises the psychology of its characters and their unstable emotional states).
- The main characters are twin girls called Talulah and Taliah.
- Talulah and Taliah speak to each other in a cryptophasia. A cryptophasia is a secret language developed by a set of twins, which only they understand. The word originates from the Latin crypto meaning secret and phasia meaning speech.
- The book’s themes include mental health.
- Symbiosis explores our enduring fascination with twins and the complexities of twinship.
And now for the first time I present Symbiosis’s front cover.
I hope you like it as much as I do.
Happy New Year.
Click here to sign up for my newsletter.